MU Statistics Policy Handbook
The rules and policies which govern the faculty of the department of statistics can be found in the bylaws. Additional documents about departmental policies are found in the policy handbook. These documents can be found below in both html and Microsoft Word formats.
This page is under construction. Check back soon for more documents.
- Policy on Merit Evaluation and Salary Raises: html, Word.
- Merit Evaluation Guidelines: Word.
- The Appeals Procedure: html, Word.
- Promotion and Tenure Criteria and Procedures: html, Word.
- Teaching Load Policy:
- Policies for the Evaluation of Teaching:
- Grant Incentive Plan:
- Research Incentive Fund Policies:
- Doctoral Faculty Membership Criteria and Policies:html, Word.
- Policy on Leaves:html, Word.
- The Procedure for Selecting a Department Chair: html, Word.