Any faculty member who has had an annual evaluation and wishes to appeal his/her annual evaluation and salary decision may ask for a departmental hearing.

The hearing will be conducted by a committee consisting of the tenured faculty, but not include the chair or aggrieved. This committee will select its own chair and submit a written report of its findings and recommendations to the chair and the aggrieved. The chair will examine the report and take further action if he/she decides that it is necessary. The aggrieved faculty will be given the chair's decision and, if not satisfied, may appeal to the Dean.

                     Approved by the Department of
                     Statistics Faculty on May 7, 1992
                     Amended on December 1, 2005


                     Robert K. Tsutakawa